Monday 5 November 2012

Lilly the Silly Cat

I'm not sure why kitties squeeze themselves into small spaces and actually sleep there for hours at a time or how they sleep with their heads in the air but they sure are cute when they're doing it!

 This is a little bed I frugally made up for her, John Deere blanket and all.  Nothing but the best for Lilly and do you think she'd lay in it?  Of course not!  She prefers the following...

A box full of newspaper ready for the fire.
 The same box now covered with baler twine that DH brought in from the barn to be added to the fire starting supply box, complete with straw!
Asleep on DH's desk in a small basket about 5" across.  Not only do I wonder how she fits in there but how is it comfortable?!  It's wicker, after all.  (My first attempt at photo shop.)
I can promise you that no cat was injured in the taking of this photo but I know that if Lilly were a human, she would not be impressed with a photo of her licking her own nose being put online!

No comments:

Post a Comment