Saturday 5 January 2013

Farm Girl

All 3 of my daughters were home for the Christmas holidays.  2 have gone home and my last daughter, who loves the country the most, is dreading returning.  She's enjoying every last moment with all of the animals before she has to leave. 

Heading for the barn with cat food.  And showing off her new teeth.  She just got the top braces off in mid-December.

Feeding the kitties, rubber boots and all.
Greeting Wilbur the pig for the last time.  She's heading home tomorrow and Wilbur is heading to the butcher on Monday. 

Does that look like a smile on Wilbur's face?

Maybe Wilbur will eat her first!

That feels sooo good!

The calves enjoying the new slant bars...

...so she joined them for their supper.

My youngest son agreed to go with her to the barn to take the photos.  I didn't think that he'd keep his housecoat on and wear crocs!

I guess he's had enough and heading for the warm fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment