Sunday 6 January 2013

My Garden Paradise - Part 1 Arbours

Besides a fence, I would love an arbor like the one above.  Of course, it would not have to be white as there are so many choices available, so many colours and so many plants that can be grown up and over.  The arbour feels like a gateway into paradise, into an old British-style 'secret garden',  into a hidden oasis of peace and calm that would best be experienced from the comfort and viewpoint of a pillow-covered wooden bench, tucked away in some shady corner of my little slice of heaven.  
   
www.tripadvisor.in
www.lanarkdecar.com
www.classic-garden-elements.co.uk
www.decorfortheoutdoors.com
www.gardenweb.com
 The above arbour is one that I can totally see me making (or getting DH to!). I'm pretty sure that we have some old doors left around here and what a great way to repurpose, get a free arbour and save money!
I love the above arbour.  You have no choice but to come close if you want to know what lies beyond.  Curiosity will get the best of me and draw me in to see what hidden treasures and moments of joy await!

For Part 2, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment