Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Up until a number of days before Christmas, we'd had very little snow.  We usually have snow starting anytime after mid-October. Hallowe'en is usually very cold and rainy but sometimes snowy.  So not having snow until Christmas was a really nice break for a change.  The last time I remember a fairly snowless December was 1993 when my 3rd daughter was born on Dec. 4 and I drove to the hospital in the rain. 

But now that we're into January, the weather is more than making up for lost time and the snow is really coming down, day after day.
This used to look like...
...this.
This used to look like...
...this.
This...


...used to look like this.
This used to look like...

...this.
I usually don't mind living where it snows so much but every so often, I wish that I could live somewhere where I could actually plant a January Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment